Take a look at the US LLC Business Package to get everything you need to operate a business in the United States!

Oh Boy Business Bank Account Story...

Author Topic: Oh Boy Business Bank Account Story...

eduardleppur

Oh Boy Business Bank Account Story...
Jan 18, 2012 at 08:53 AM
Wow am I'm frustrated. Today I called around 12 Banks in Delaware and the U.S. To ask them if its possible for me to open an U.S Business Checking account for my LLC. Most of the Banks they want to see you in Person!!! Or even have no clue what I want from them, they don't understand how my company can get registered in the U.S and I'm not an U.S citizen...

This is the biggest hurdle so far for me to be able to operate, as I have already found two good micro niches the right products etc...

I don't want to open a German account as the exchange rate will always kill me than.

Need some advice on this.....As it really makes me nuts :'(
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2012 at 08:56 AM by eduardleppur »

RobMan

Eduard,

did you speak to the branch manager? This is important as most others in the bank won't know anything?

Anyhow, keep trying. There's lots more banks.

And if worse comes to worse, PM me and we can talk again.

Robert
« Last Edit: Jan 18, 2012 at 02:52 PM by Coach »

bizminister

This is the biggest hurdle so far for me to be able to operate, as I have already found two good micro niches
This is the biggest hurdle there is, and it`s really messed up in contrast to how easy it is to incorporate, but thanks to encouraging posts by RobMan, I`m also working my way through this hell...for the second time.

The key to success seems to be to find that one manager who appreciates the Patriot Act as the ridiculous piece of crap it is, and who understands and wants to work with business owners from countries that are just as "safe" as the U.S. It`s not like we`re calling from North Korea or Angola ;).

Having to deal with conversion rates and associated fees is a real pain in the ass, but you should at least set up your stores with PayPal standard. You change the currency to USD, and you don`t have to worry about that, at least. Just to get you started :).

eduardleppur

This is the biggest hurdle so far for me to be able to operate, as I have already found two good micro niches
This is the biggest hurdle there is, and it`s really messed up in contrast to how easy it is to incorporate, but thanks to encouraging posts by RobMan, I`m also working my way through this hell...for the second time.

The key to success seems to be to find that one manager who appreciates the Patriot Act as the ridiculous piece of crap it is, and who understands and wants to work with business owners from countries that are just as "safe" as the U.S. It`s not like we`re calling from North Korea or Angola ;).

Having to deal with conversion rates and associated fees is a real pain in the ass, but you should at least set up your stores with PayPal standard. You change the currency to USD, and you don`t have to worry about that, at least. Just to get you started :).

Yeah I know about PayPal Standart BUT if you contact the supplier and you tell them that you only have PayPal and nu Business Bank account for them to bill you if an order comes through. Does this not sound a bit like an amateur, I mean if we approach a supplier we should be as much as professional as possible....And the conversion rate on your site will be way higher with credit card acceptance....

I strongly believe that we should have something in place for the manufacturer, supplier etc....

You must be a Pro Member of Store Coach to participate in the forum. Learn more about Pro Membership now!

Take a look at the US LLC Business Package to get everything you need to operate a business in the United States!

Welcome to Store Coach

Your free account has been created. Before you continue on with the tutorial you were reading, take a quick look at everything Store Coach gives you...

Click the X in the top-right corner to close this window and continue reading the tutorial.

Welcome to Store Coach

Your free account has been created! Before you continue on with the tutorial you were reading, take a quick look at everything Store Coach gives you...

Click the X in the top-right corner to close this window and continue reading the tutorial.

Welcome to Store Coach

Your free account has been created. Before you continue on with the tutorial you were reading, take a quick look at everything Store Coach gives you...

Welcome to Store Coach

Create a Free Account

After creating a FREE Store Coach account, you'll be able to save your favorite videos, tutorials and other pages to your Favorites page for fast, easy access.

Membership Required

You must be a Pro Member of Store Coach to ask Coach questions and see Coach's answers to other members' questions. Pro Members also get access to exclusive pro tutorials and can post new topics & replies in the Store Coach forum.

Learn More About PRO Membership

Create a Free Account

After creating a FREE Store Coach account, you'll be able to keep track of which videos/tutorials you've already watched/read, keeping you organized as you go through our ecommerce training.

Create a Free Account

After creating a FREE Store Coach account, you'll be able to create unlimited "projects" and then track your progress on each using our phase-based task lists.

Create a Free Account

Store Coach is dedicated to helping you be successful in ecommerce. Simply sign up below to get free instant access to Store Coach and see what it's all about.

Included With Your FREE Account:

• Full access to our 7-phase ecommerce training course with 60+ videos & hundreds of tutorials
  • Massive library of step-by-step guides & tutorials for building and running a profitable online store
  • Create projects and use our phase-based task lists
  • Access to our BigCommerce tutorials, ecommerce glossary & webmaster tutorials
  • Invites to member-only live webinars hosted by the Coaches

Create Your Free Account Now!

Upgrade to Pro Membership

You must be a Pro Member to ask Coach questions and see Coach's answers to questions other Pro members have asked.

UPGRADE TO PRO MEMBERSHIP