BUILD A PROFITABLE ONLINE STORE IN 7 EASY STEPS!
Whether you're brand new to eCommerce or you already have an online store, our PROVEN 7-phase process will help you earn a consistent and steady income.
SEE HOW WE HELPED SCOTT...
After Scott McKirahan was laid off from his day job, he decided to go "all-in" with Store Coach. Before long, he was making DOUBLE what he had been making with his former day job. Watch this 90-second video to get the full scoop on why Scott chose Store Coach and how it has helped him succeed with eCommerce.
WE'VE BEEN FEATURED IN THE FOLLOWING MAJOR NEWS OUTLETS...
HERE'S WHAT A FEW OF OUR MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY...
"The best thing about Store Coach is that you can get 1-on-1 guidance from the Coaches. Their advice is invaluable, and they offer so many ways to get help... the Q&A with Coach feature, the live webinars, and of course the community forum. And the important thing is that the Hermansen brothers really know what they're talking about! They're experts and have a decade-long track record of success."
Member since June, 2012
"I can honestly say that without Store Coach, I would be completely lost. I'm an eCommerce newbie and didn't really have a clue what I was doing when I first joined. But the training is so simple and easy to follow, and Store Coach has really user-friendly tools to help you with every step. I just followed the videos and now I have a store making me a couple thousand bucks every month!"
Member since April, 2013
"Anyone who wants to make money online should be a member of Store Coach, plain and simple. Before finding Store Coach, I wasted several hours a week aimlessly searching the web for good information I hoped I could trust. Now I have absolutely everything I need all in one place, and I know it's accurate information because these guys have a proven track record of success!"
British Columbia, Canada
Member since February, 2013
You have absolutely nothing to lose...
Create your free account now to get on the fast-track to success!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Phase 1. Choose a Killer Product Line - It all starts with choosing the right niche. If you don't know what to look for, this is virtually impossible. And believe me, you do NOT want to try fishing with the wrong bait... it's extremely frustrating!
- Phase 2. Source Products with Good Profit Margins - Just about any product line can be sourced if you know how to approach it. And more importantly, it can be source via the so you don't have to invest a single penny in inventory OR warehouse & ship products yourself.
- Phase 3. Build Your Store the Right Way - Any middle school student can create a website these days, but I'll show you how to build your store the right way so it's optimized for both visitors and for search engines like Google.
- Phase 4. Launch Your Store the Right Way - "If you build it, they will come." Uh, no, sorry... not here in the real world! Our proprietary Store Launch Sequence walks you through the critical steps of properly "launching" an online store.
- Phase 5. Get Ranked & Get Unlimited Free Traffic - The #1 key to profitability is driving lots of visitors to your site. Our Insanely Simple Marketing Plan shows you how to get search engine rankings that will stand up to the test of time (simple because we do not cheat to get our rankings).
- Phase 6. Boost Your Traffic Level - We'll show you how to get additional free traffic to boost your sales and profitability. We also have a ton of crucial advice on how to be profitable with paid advertising (yes, it's possible to be highly profitable with PPC traffic if you know what you're doing).
- Phase 7. Maximize Your Store's Profits - When you know how to increase your conversion rate and focus your time in the right places while outsourcing menial "grunt work", it's easy to increase your profits from month to month.
For those who want an insider's look and some bonus material, we offer a premium membership level called Pro. While not necessary, Pro Membership does provide some incredible advantages to folks who want a "fast track" to success. Pro Members get full access to ALL of the tools, resources and materials available on StoreCoach.com (plus free accounts at our sister sites DropshipBlueprint.com and LinkThief.com). Pro Members also get access to the Pro Forum and invites to monthly live webinars, where we get into some pretty "juicy" topics that can help you build your online store empire that much faster! Oh yeah, each new Pro Member also gets a free 30-minute 1-on-1 phone consultation with one of us coaches to answer your questions and get you pointed in the right direction. Sounds expensive, right? Well it isn't! Click here to learn more about Pro Membership. You'll be blown away at how inexpensive Pro Membership is!
Think about it... Launching a local "brick and mortar" retail store would cost tens of thousands of dollars, and your ongoing overhead costs for your facility, utilities, employees, equipment, etc. would be several thousand dollars per month. And how much could you realistically make in profit each month? About the same amount you can make with an online store that costs maybe a hundred bucks to build and has so little monthly overhead (about $80/month tops!) you can break even with a sale or two a month!
If you follow the Store Coach training and put in a decent amount of time (see the FAQ immediately below for more on that), you can certainly start making sales and generating profits month 1 after launching your store. Your profits the first month or two realistically won't be earth-shattering, but you should certainly be able to generate a few hundred dollars of profit. But by month 3 or 4, you should be making over $1,000/month, and by month 6 you can realistically be making $2,000 - $3,000 (or more) per month. A year in, your store could easily be making $5,000 to $10,000 per month, just like many of ours have!
If you're on a tight budget, you can easily build a store for less than $50. That's not a misprint... it really says $50! Even if you "go crazy" and pay for a professional logo and outsource some of the work to our store building team or someone else, you're talking maybe a few hundred bucks.
The ongoing operating costs are extremely low as well... so low that you only need to make 1-2 sales a month to cover your costs (and then everything else is pure profit)! Here's a list of your typical ongoing costs...
- Shopping cart platform (which typically includes web hosting): starting at ~$25/month
- Merchant account (optional): ~$30/month
- Toll-free phone number (optional): ~$10/month
- Domain name: ~$10 per year
- Live chat (optional): ~$15/month
As you can see, even if you "splurge" and get all of the optional things (which are really just tools for helping you make more sales), your total monthly costs are around $80 per month. That's a crazy-low amount of overhead for a store that can easily make you $5,000+ per month!
Throughout the training course, we have expander sections to define and explain terms and concepts you may not be familiar with. On the training pages, you'll also see words/phrases that are green with dashed underlining. If you click on one of these words, a pop-up will appear that explains the word/phrase in simple lay man's terms. Check out these examples...
But Phases 5-7 will be incredibly valuable to you. They're all about getting ranked well in Google (Phase 5), driving free direct traffic and paid traffic to your site (Phase 6) and maximizing your store's profit by boosting your , increasing your average profit per order, expanding your store and exploring growth opportunities (all covered in Phase 7). Phase 7 also covers a bunch of other worthwhile topics, such as optimal store operations, managing your time, outsourcing, preventing fraud, conducting monthly site reviews and even selling your store for a big pay day.
- You need to choose keyword phrases you can get ranked for
- You need to build a search-engine-friendly website
- You need to optimize your site for customers to maximize your
- You need to get your site ranked high in Google and the other search engines
- You need to market it and drive traffic to it
Our training course covers dropshipping-based ecommerce stores,s, "stock-and-ship" ecommerce stores, service-based sites and basically any other type of website you can think of. Even if you're just selling on eBay or Amazon or Etsy and don't even have your own stand-alone website, Store Coach still provides a lot of valuable information about driving traffic and increasing your sales and profitability.
- Pro Keyword Tool - Our revolutionary keyword tool makes it easy to find high-demand niches with high profit margins that you can realistically get ranked for.
- Supplier Directory - This directory gives you instant access to thousands of wholesale and dropship suppliers ready and eager to work with you.
- Link Thief - This brilliant beyond brilliant tool (if we do say so ourselves) helps you obtain the same (or similar) high-quality backlinks that your top-ranking competitors have, making it easy to outrank them.
We also offer a number of services for those looking to outsource certain tasks...
- Private Coaching - Our private coaching service gives you 1-on-1 "face time" with a personal coach, including weekly private phone calls and daily 1-on-1 Skype access.
- Store Building Service - You can hire our in-house store building team to build your online store for you.
- My Blog Squad - Put your blog on auto-pilot by hiring our team to research, write and even log in and post 1-3 blog entries for you each week.
- SEO & Marketing Service - This service is for those looking to outsource ALL marketing and SEO work.
- Content Writing - Most people aren't all that fond of writing, aren't very good at it or don't have time for it (or all of the above). That's why we offer a low-cost content writing service.
- Consulting Calls and Site Reviews - Much like private coaching, these services allow you to get 1-on-1 help from one of us coaches, but these are more of one-time "a la carte" options.
- Graphic Design Services - Our in-house graphic design team offers very affordably priced professional store logos, banner ads and other graphics and images.
Note: None of these services are "required" in any way, shape or form. You're more than welcome to do everything yourself and/or hire someone else for these services.
"Everyone and their dog" is well aware that these mega-sites exist. When mega-sites like Amazon and eBay show up high in the search results (as they often do), most shoppers are either the type of person who a) has already been to those sites and is now looking for specialty shops, or b) doesn't even pay attention to the mega-site results and skips right over them.
Finally, keep in mind that you're not going to be trying to get ranked for ultra-competitive keyword phrases like 'hdtv' and 'digital camera'. In Phase 1 of the training course, we'll show you how to find niches and keyword phrases where several of the top-ranking sites (the sites on Page 1 of Google's search results) are "weak" and can easily be outranked.