A Single Merchant Account for All Your eCommerce Stores
Accept All Major Credit Cards On-Site
Accepting all major credit cards on-site is an absolute must on today's web. Your store's conversion rate will really suffer if you only accept PayPal, which requires customers to leave your site during the checkout process. (Plus, a lot of customers don't realize they don't need to have a PayPal account to check out via PayPal... and some people just don't like PayPal.)
In order to process credit cards on-site, you need a merchant account. There are literally thousands of merchant account providers out there, and we've worked with a couple dozen of them over the last decade. Our hands-down #1 favorite merchant account provider (and the only one we recommend for an eCommerce store) is Durango Merchant Services. Here's why...
- Durango charges a low 2.35% processing fee, even on lower-volume accounts. (Both PayPal and Stripe charge 2.90%.)
- Durango allows you to use 1 merchant account for ALL of your stores, even if they don't sell similar product lines. (Most merchant account providers insist that you have a separate account for each and every website, which really increases your monthly overhead.)
- Durango doesn't charge any application fee, and they really fast-track the application process. Most applications are processed and approved within 48 hours.
- Durango has a "small business feel" even though they offer world-class services. You'll have a dedicated account rep (a human!) who you can call or email directly any time you have a question or issue.
- Durango's secure payment gateway (which is included with the merchant account) offers extensive fraud prevention settings you can customize. (And they'll assist you with setting it all up.)
- Unlike a lot of merchant account providers, Durango doesn't have a long-term contract OR charge an Early Termination Fee (ETF).
- Durango offers a low monthly service fee of just $25. Bottom line: If accepting credit cards on-site helps you make 1-2 additional sales per month, it will pay for itself.
- Durango is pre-integrated to work with virtually all shopping cart portals, including 3DCart and BigCommerce. Integrating the merchant account is as simple as copying & pasting a couple "keys" into your store's admin panel.
- Durango has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. They're dedicated to providing top-notch service.
Simply fill out the inquiry form below to get started. By submitting this form, you are NOT committing to create a merchant account and your credit will NOT be checked. This is simply an inquiry form.
The rates and terms stated above are not guaranteed and are dependent upon credit approval and a review of your application. Approval is not guaranteed. The above rates and terms are for U.S. residents only. At this time, Durango is unable to set up merchant accounts for those living outside of the USA or Canada even if they have registered a US business entity.