Our 100% Hands-Free Blogging Service that Puts Your Blog on Auto-Pilot
- We research your market and find hot topics that will be of interest to your site's target audience
- We write 100% unique blog entries that are 500+ words in length (plus we include images)
- If you want us to, we even log in & post the entries on your blog (or we can email them to you - your choice)
- If you get the "Social Blast" add-on, we will also post updates about each new post on your Facebook, Twitter & Google+ pages
- The My Blog Squad service puts your blog (plus your social networking pages) 100% on auto-pilot
- Every writer on the My Blog Squad team is a talented writer who was born and raised in the USA
- No contract or long-term commitment - all plans are month-to-month with no set-up fee
Choose from 3 Plans
Order a test post and we'll credit the price for
the test post towards your first month's payment.
4 Reasons EVERY website Needs an Interesting, Active Blog...
1. An Active Website = Better Rankings
Google is not kind to sites that remain stagnant for weeks and months on end. It's critical that you're constantly adding new pages with unique, high-quality content to your site on an ongoing basis. And there's no better place to do this than on your on-site blog! By regularly new blog posts, you show Google that your site is active, fresh and current. This raises your Google Quality Score and Trust Score, leading to better rankings across the board.
2. More Pages = More Direct Traffic
Each time a new blog post is added to your site, you're giving Google another page it can index and send searchers to. A lot of these blog pages will naturally rank quite high in the search results, particularly for multi-word "long tail keyword phrases" that you're likely not even targeting. Even if each long-tail phrase doesn't get a ton of traffic by itself, all of them collectively can result in a lot of additional traffic to your site, resulting in more sales.
3. More Blog Posts = More Internal Links
Every new blog post creates an additional page on your site, which - if your blog is configured properly - contains links to the "important pages" that you're trying to get ranked (i.e. your home page, category pages, brand pages, etc.). These internal links on your blog pages "pass" your blog’s PageRank and Domain Authority (not to mention customers!) to your "money pages," improving their rankings and generating more sales.
4. An Active Blog = Social Networking Hub
Are you struggling to get people to “like”, “follow” or link to the salesy commercial pages on your site? It's nearly impossible! On the other hand, it’s really easy to get people to “like”, “follow” and even link to interesting and helpful blog posts about trending hot topics they’re actually interested in! Social marketing can be extremely powerful, but you absolutely must have an interesting on-site blog if you ever hope to build a social following.
Site Owners Love this Service
Click here to see more client testimonials.
Although My Blog Squad puts your blog on "auto-pilot," you'll still be in complete control. When you subscribe, we'll ask you to tell us about your website & target audience and define the "scope" for the blog entries we'll write. And we'll put you in direct contact with your blog manager so you can give input and feedback any time you want. Check out the How It Works page to learn more.
See Our Work
Want to read through a handful of the writing team's recent blog entries to see the quality of our writing and topic selection? Each of the blogs listed on our Demo page are exclusively using the My Blog Squad service. You may also be interested in ordering a test post to see how My Blog Squad can meet your needs specifically (we'll even credit the cost towards your first month of service).