Order an Expert Site Review by Store Coach
Whether you're a complete newbie or an experienced entrepreneur, you're bound to run across some things in your day-to-day activities where you could use some extra guidance. The ultimate goal is to make more money, but everyone struggles with AT LEAST one of the following things:
- CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION
- ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION (SPECIFICALLY FOR GOOGLE)
- OFF-SITE SEO (YOUR BACKLINK PROFILE)
To keep the money from flowing out of your account and the revenues and profits increasing, an expert's opinion is sometimes needed. You really don't need to pay an arm & a leg to get an expert's opinion of your website. If you feel like there are some things that can only be sufficiently answered by requesting our direct help, you've come to the right place. An expert site review may be the exact thing you need to get your site headed in the right direction.
IN-DEPTH EXPERT SITE REVIEWS
Site Reviews are a great way to get a lot of information for not a whole lot of money. We definitely encourage everyone to get a site review upon "completion" of your eCommerce store, just to make sure nothing was overlooked. Watch this quick video to see what the service is all about, and then keep reading...
WHAT ALL IS INCLUDED WITH A SITE REVIEW?
Really, it's completely up to you. You can get 1, 2 or all 3 of the following areas of emphasis:
- CONVERSION RATE FACTORS: The fastest and easiest way to increase your sales is to boost your conversion rate. Seemingly small changes can have a HUGE impact on your conversion rate. We'll carefully analyze all kinds of factors that may be dragging down your conversion rate and give you a list of specific improvements you can make!
- ON-PAGE OPTIMIZATION: Optimizing your site's textual content is more important than ever before. If your site isn't properly optimized, you'll never achieve good rankings in Google. If you take it too far and over-optimize your site, though, your site can be penalized by Google.
- OFF-SITE SEO (AKA YOUR BACKLINK PROFILE): Google's algorithm has gotten very good at detecting unnatural backlink techniques and patterns. Too many backlinks from one type of site can get you penalized. Too high a percentage of "anchor text" backlinks can get you penalized. We'll analyze your backlink profile, identify risks, and give you our expert opinion on how to best proceed with your link-building efforts.
OUR CONSULTING WILL PAY FOR ITSELF MANY TIMES OVER AGAIN!
Many of our clients have reported 2-4x increases in their conversion rate after implementing the suggestions we have given in our custom site review reports. Others have immediately shot up in Google's rankings by following our guidance on improving their site health, on-page content optimization and/or backlink profile. Your private consulting will pay for itself within just a couple weeks of increased traffic and sales!
PURCHASE A SITE REVIEW NOW!
Please select how many (1, 2 or 3) "areas of emphasis" you'd like your site review to include. Then complete the payment form. Immediately after making payment, you'll be redirected to a page to provide information about your website and which areas of emphasis you'd like us to focus our review on. Again, those areas of emphasis are:
- Conversion Rate Factors
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Site SEO (Backlink Profile)
Note: Although you will be redirected to PayPal to make payment, having a PayPal account is not necessary. If you'd like to pay by credit/debit card, just choose that option once you're arrived at the PayPal site.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Feel free to contact us and we'll do everything we can to help you out. You can either submit a question via our contact form or simply click the live chat button to the right. We look forward to hearing from you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who are you guys? Why should I trust that your advice is really going to help me? Unlike a lot of self-proclaimed “experts” who claim to have all the answers, we have a track record of proven success in eCommerce. We’re for real! We’ve been featured on Fox Business News and in The New York Times for our eCommerce success. We’ve run over 50 successful online stores over the past decade (many of which have sold for 6 figures), and we’ve coached and mentored literally thousands of online store owners over the past 5 years. We don’t mean to brag, but we honestly think you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone anywhere more qualified to give you advice on operating a profitable website.
Will you review ANY website, or only eCommerce sites? Yes, we can review any type of website, even non-ecommerce sites. Our expertise is obviously in ecommerce, but most factors that affect conversion rates (professionalism, usability, trust factors, etc.) and search engine optimization (site architecture, internal linking, meta tags, page content, etc.) apply to non-ecommerce sites the same way they apply to ecommerce web stores. We will be able to provide useful feedback and suggestions for any type of website, ecommerce or otherwise.
After I place my order, how long does it typically take for you to review my site and deliver the custom report? Depending on our current workload, we are usually able to deliver your report within 3 business days of receiving your order. Sometimes, we’re much quicker. If we anticipate it taking any longer than 3 business days, we’ll contact you and give you a heads up on how long we anticipate it taking.